Please read it carefully. In it you will find important information about the treatment of your personal data and the rights recognized by the current regulations in this matter.
You state that the data that you provide us, now or in the future, is correct and truthful and you make the commitment to communicate any modification they may suffer. In the case of providing personal data of third parties, you agree to obtain the prior consent of those affected and to inform them about the content of this policy.
In general, the fields of our forms that are indicated as mandatory, must necessarily be filled in to be able to process your requests.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data? The responsable party for the treatment of the personal data collected on this website is LA SALA DALIAS S.L., with address in Ctra. San Carlos, KM. 12, 07850 Santa Eularia des Riu - Ibiza (Balearic Islands). You can contact our Privacy Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Why will we process your data and on what legal basis?
Management of the relationship with customers and users: We process the data that our customers and users provide in the forms of purchase or reservation of parking in the Las Dalias car park, respectively, to manage the sale and delivery of the items purchased through our website or manage your reservation in our car park.
The data of the transactions carried out on the web will also be processed for accounting and administrative management purposes and compliance with our legal obligations in accounting and tax matters.
These treatments are necessary for the execution of the purchase or parking contract that is established with you.
Account management: We process the data that our users provide in the registration forms to process their registration and for the administrative management of the relationship with them. These treatments are necessary for the execution of the legal relationship with registered users.
This processing is based on the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.
Administration and management of web security: We process web browsing data (IP addresses or logs) to administer and manage the security of the web and its restricted access areas. This treatment is based on our legitimate interest in guaranteeing the security of the web. This interest is expressly recognized by recital 49 of the RGPD. For the weighting of said interest with respect to their rights and freedoms, it has been taken into account that this treatment corresponds to generalized security practices and does not pose significant threats to the interested parties.
Statistical and quality management purposes: In order to evaluate and manage the quality of our website and improve the quality of the online shopping process, we perform statistics from aggregate data obtained from web browsing, e.g. IP address, weblogs, pages visited or actions performed on the Web (+ info in our cookies policy) and, where appropriate, from the comments you send us explaining your online shopping experience. In case of complaints or suggestions in these comments we will contact you regarding them.
These processing operations are based on our legitimate interest to evaluate and manage the quality of our services and products. For the weighting of this interest with respect to their rights and freedoms has been determined as follows:
- The processing is compatible with the reasonable expectations of the interested parties, being web users or customers of Las Dalias who, having made a complaint or suggestion in relation to the online purchase process, have voluntarily provided their identifying data.
- The impact of the treatment on the privacy of customers who make use of online shopping is limited, since the purpose of the contact is limited to resolve complaints or comment on the suggestions raised by them and this purpose also benefits them, by improving the quality of online shopping service and the level of customer service.
Sending commercial communications and management of distribution lists: We process the identification and contact data provided by users who register for the newsletter to manage our distribution list and send them communications about our activities, services and products.
To manage our distribution lists, we segment the recipients of our communications according to their market or language. This processing consists of a simple classification according to objective criteria and is not intended for commercial profiling, forecasting or behavioral analysis.
This processing is based on the consent you are asked to give. You may at any time request to unsubscribe from the processing for commercial purposes by activating the link provided for this purpose in our communications or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. .
3. How long will we keep your data? We keep your data for the duration of the relationship you have with us and in any case for the periods provided for in the applicable legal provisions and for the time necessary to meet possible liabilities arising from the processing. We will cancel your data when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes for which they were collected. The information related to navigation will be cancelled once the web connection has ended and the statistics have been carried out. The data processed for the sending of informative communications will be kept valid until you request their deletion.
4. Who can we share your data with? Your data will only be communicated to third parties via legal obligation, with your consent or when your request implies such communication.
5. What are your rights? You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are dealing with your personal data and, in that case, accessing it. You can also request that your data be rectified when inaccurate or that incomplete data is completed, as well as requesting its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, you may request that we restrict the processing of your data. In such a case, we will only process the data concerned for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or for the protection of the rights of other persons. Under certain conditions and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you may also object to the processing of your data. In this case, we will stop processing the data except for compelling legitimate reasons that override your interests or rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. You may also, under certain conditions, request the portability of your data to be transferred to another data controller.
You may revoke the consent you have provided for certain purposes, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on prior consent to your withdrawal, and present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
To request a cancellation of our mailing lists you can send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your rights, you must send us a request accompanied by a copy of your national identity card or other valid document that identifies you by mail or e-mail to the addresses indicated in the section Who is responsible for processing your data?.
You can obtain more information about your rights and how to exercise them on the page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at http://www.agpd.es.