Please read it carefully. In it you will find important information about the treatment of your personal data and the rights recognized by the current regulations in this matter.
You state that the data that you provide us, now or in the future, is correct and truthful and you make the commitment to communicate any modification they may suffer. In the case of providing personal data of third parties, you agree to obtain the prior consent of those affected and to inform them about the content of this policy.
In general, the fields of our forms that are indicated as mandatory, must necessarily be filled in to be able to process your requests.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data? The responsable party for the treatment of the personal data collected on this website is LA SALA DALIAS S.L., with address in Ctra. San Carlos, KM. 12, 07850 Santa Eularia des Riu - Ibiza (Balearic Islands). You can contact our Privacy Manager at email@example.com
2. Why will we process your data and on what legal basis?
Management of the relationship with customers and users: We process the data that our customers and users provide in the forms of purchase or reservation of parking in the Las Dalias car park, respectively, to manage the sale and delivery of the items purchased through our website or manage your reservation in our car park.
The data of the transactions carried out on the web will also be processed for accounting and administrative management purposes and compliance with our legal obligations in accounting and tax matters.
These treatments are necessary for the execution of the purchase or parking contract that is established with you.
Account management: We process the data that our users provide in the registration forms to process their registration and for the administrative management of the relationship with them. These treatments are necessary for the execution of the legal relationship with registered users.
Administration and management of web security: We process web browsing data (IP addresses or logs) to administer and manage the security of the web and its restricted access areas. This treatment is based on our legitimate interest in guaranteeing the security of the web. This interest is expressly recognized by recital 49 of the RGPD. For the weighting of said interest with respect to their rights and freedoms, it has been taken into account that this treatment corresponds to generalized security practices and does not pose significant threats to the interested parties.
Statistical and quality management purposes: In order to evaluate and manage the quality of our website, we carry out statistics from aggregate data obtained from data on browsing data on the web, p. ex. IP address, weblogs, pages visited or actions carried out on the Web (+ info in our cookies policy).
These treatments are based on our legitimate interest to evaluate and manage the quality of our services and products. To weigh this interest with respect to their rights and freedoms, it has been determined that the treatment had a limited impact on the privacy of the interested parties, corresponded to reasonable expectations of them and did not pose significant threats.
Sending commercial communications: We treat the identification and contact data provided by our clients and users to manage their registration on our distribution list or newsletter in order to send them communications regarding our products and services.
These treatments are based on the consent that is requested.
Not giving your consent or withdrawing it does not condition the execution of the order or the provision of the contracted services. ).
3. How long will we keep your data? In general, we keep your data during the validity of the relationship that you maintains with us and in any case during the periods stipulated in the applicable legal provisions and during the necessary time to attend to possible responsibilities born of the treatment. We will cancel your data when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes for which they were collected. The information related to navigation will be canceled, once the web connection is complete and the statistics are completed. The data processed for the sending of informative notifications will remain valid until you request their deletion.
4. Who can we share your data with? Your data will only be communicated to third parties via legal obligation, with your consent or when your request implies such communication.
5. What are your rights? You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are dealing with your personal data and, in that case, accessing it. You can also request that your data be rectified when inaccurate or that incomplete data is completed, as well as requesting its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data. In that case, we will only deal with the data affected for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or for the protection of the rights of other people. In certain conditions and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may also oppose the processing of your data. In this case, we will stop processing the data except for legitimate reasons that prevail over your interests or rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense
of claims. Likewise and under certain conditions you can request the portability of your data to be transmitted to another person in charge of the treatment.
You may revoke the consent you have provided for certain purposes, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on prior consent to your withdrawal, and present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
To request a cancellation of our mailing lists you can send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your rights, you must send us a request via postal mail or e-mail to the addresses indicated in the section “Who is responsible for the processing of your data?”. This request must be accompanied by a copy of your national identity document or other valid document that identifies you by postal mail or electronic to the addresses indicated in the section “Who is responsible for the processing of your data?”.
You can obtain more information about your rights and how to exercise them on the page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at http://www.agpd.es.